Home New Petition Student Login Admin

College of Fine Arts - Petition Form

For use by CFA Students to obtain approval for changes / exceptions to degree program requirements for CFA courses only.

Please note: Not for liberal arts equivalency. Use CFA Transfer Equivalency Form for course that need to be approved outside of CFA."

College of Fine Arts - Student Petition Form